This little man turned 3 on October 7th. We had a nice relaxed backyard party. Pizza and smores were on the menu.
He received lots of fun presents. We gave him a balance bike. It has no pedals. It's supposed to teach him how to balance and transition to a real bike without training wheels. So far he likes it.
At his doctor's appointment, he was:
Right now, Davis' catch phrase is, "Hey, what's the big idea?" He got that from Donald Duck :) When we're in the car he loves to "chase dinosaurs". It's a little game I made up one day and now he requests it all the time. Basically, we spot a dinosar, describe what color it is, and chase him around in the car. I make all sorts of crazy sounds and if no cops are around I may stomp on the gas & take a fast turn. Eventually we all get our lassos out & rope the dinosaur on 3 and then stuff him in our bag. It's pretty comical. Davis is doing really well at potty training. He's been going on his own for a while now. We finally ran out of diapers, so I put his first pullup today. Ironically he screamed about it for 10 minutes. He did NOT want to wear it. Now he's ok.
1. What is your favorite color? red
2. What is your favorite toy? Dump truck
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Paw Patrol
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Hot dog
6. What is your favorite outfit?
7. What is your favorite game? Nook
8. What is your favorite snack? Monkey Yogurt
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? I Am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Curious George
12. Who is your best friend? Elliot
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing set
15. What is your favorite drink? Hot chocolate
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Night light
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Donuts
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Construction worker with a crane