Monday, September 10, 2007

Labor Day Weekend


We headed down to Lake Whitney for Labor Day. Lane's mom & Rich have a house out there & rented a couple of condos for everyone to stay in. It was great to get together with the family, since we're all spread out. Saturday we hung out by the pool, ate bbq & spent the day catching up. Matt, Hunter & Jim were kind enough to collect a couple of spiders for my class. That was entertaining to watch:) This is one of my favorite pictures I took of the boys pushing Rich into the pool. I think I captured the best shot!

4 comments:

Regina said...

Wish you could have come HERE for Labor Day wknd!! But I am glad ya'll had fun. Guess we will have to wait til Thanksgiving to see our friends again...

Christina Bassi said...

Hey Guys! Lexi sent me the link to your blog. You guys are so cute. I love the album. The wedding pictures are beautiful. Im so excited that we are going to be living so close.

Regina said...

Ok lady, I need some updated stuff!

Regina said...

CUTE CUTE BLOG!