Sunday, January 13, 2008

Best of '07

GREATEST MEMORY - Getting married

GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - Getting a job. I'm horrible at interviews!

GREATEST HEARTACHE - Moving to Houston away from my family & friends :(

GREATEST EPIPHANY - I need to do something I enjoy!

GREATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO - Lane's class made a video that's actually pretty funny. Lane thinks he Napoleon Dynamite in the end.

GREATEST MOVIE - This year...Bourne Supremacy

GREATEST RECORDS - Ok when I 1st read this, I thought of "paper" records. Now that I understand they mean music, I'm going to go with Carrie Underwood...And they should use the term "cd".

GREATEST CONCERT - I don't think I've been to a concert this year. But if we go 1-2 years back...Kenny Chesney & Rascal Flatts.

GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY - Hmmm...since it's my 1st year as a married woman, I think I should get at least 10 freebies. Isn't it funny how you can't seem to remember any of them?

GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH -My hair has been growing insanely fast lately.

GREATEST MOMENT - Shouldn't that be the same as the greatest memory? I really need to start living!

UPDATE: Tagging Everyone!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Ok, i think it's hilarious that for 'greatest area of growth' you put your hair! HAHA! I don't think that's what the question meant. I am literally laughing out loud right now. Too funny, love it!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yes, same comment as Reg. Hilarious!!! You were being funny, right? Not really a blonde under all that dark hair, are you?

Christina Bassi said...

Thanks! :) We need to play family feud again. That was fun!