Sunday, November 9, 2014

32

I am now 32. Lane & I went to dinner at Eddie V's. It is my favorite place ever! They hooked us up and gave us free dessert. The one on the left is a new smores dessert. It had a graham cracker crust, chocolate mousse layer & marshmallow top. Then of course I got my usual molten chocolate dessert which did not disappoint.
 We also had a girls dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
Lane & I went horseback riding. It was super fun. Wish we could do things like this more often.





5 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! Happy birthday!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What the what? You're blonde!!! I LOVE it. Looks so good on you!

Bexie Funk said...

I love your hair! And happy birthday!

Christina Bassi said...

You are blonde! Looks good on you! I love how you are always doing different things with your hair. I need to follow your example. Sounds like you had a really good birthday! The dessert looks amazing and so does the kid-free time horseback riding. Glad you had a good one.

Jami said...

I didn't know about the horseback riding. That looks like so much fun.