Saturday, February 7, 2015

Testing out Preschool

I signed Davis up for a very relaxed preschool this semester. It's once a week for 2 hours. It's at the teacher's house and there's only 8 kids. So far he seems to love it. Surprisingly he was able to tell me everything they did. Way more details than I ever get from Elliot. They made patterns, bracelets and sang songs. When I asked him to sing me the song, he said, "No I can't because I already sang it at school." I snapped a few pictures of him before we left. It was freezing outside which would explain why he's shrugging his shoulders.











3 comments:

Jami said...

He looks like he's having fun.

Bexie Funk said...

what a cutie.

Christina Bassi said...

Super cute. He sounds like one of mine. We get every detail every day. I love him with the longer hair. I cut my boys hair and have been trying to get that look but they always in up with it short.