Monday, January 25, 2016

This Pregnancy

I realize I have been pretty horrible about documenting anything about this pregnancy. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm chasing the other three around. When people ask me how far along I am, I honestly don't know. I can guess maybe within 5 weeks of what I actually am. I have to ask my doctor every time. I will try to do better. I feel I have reached the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. The time when you can't even get comfortable sitting on your bed to watch tv because it hurts your stomach too much. I pretty much have to lay down on my side to feel ok. Lucky for me everything is going smoothly so far. I hope to have no complications. The only thing different this time around is I have developed quite an ugly red blotchy rash all over my stomach and onto my chest. It wraps around my whole body. It looks similar to hives. Lucky for me it doesn't itch and I don't notice it ever unless I take my clothes off. If I'm doing the math right, I've probably gained about 14 pounds so far. I'm sure that's a little too much at this point, especially since the last month you put on about 2 pounds a week! But again, I've been pretty lax about everything this time around.

1 comment:

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

You always look so cute pregnant! Cannot believe you are about to become a family of 6!! You are going to do great being a mom to 4 bright kiddos! Hope everything goes smoothly for you.