Saturday, October 29, 2016

Bennett at 6 months

Bennett Boy is doing great at 6 months. I'm starting to feed him baby food. I've only tried peas and oatmeal. I'm sure you can guess which one he didn't like. He is very sensitive to noise. He gets startled easily. He's also not very regular on his napping. He'll sleep 30 minutes here, 45 minutes there. Part of it is my fault. I go to the gym everyday and it's always around his morning nap time. Then I have to run errands or take kids to and from school, so it really it hard to get a regular set schedule. Hopefully that will come soon. He always naps in his swing, which I really need to break him of that habit as well. He'll soon be to big for it! Other than that, he is doing great.
Stats:
Height--26.5"--37%
Weight--16.4 lbs--23%




No comments: