Saturday, July 28, 2007

Honeymoon


FINALLY! A month later, we were able to go on our honeymoon to Mexico:) Nothing is more relaxing than spending all your time on the beach! We had a blast. We went snorkeling-I got freaked out when the current took me too close to the reef. I would have died if it touched me! Lane bargained with a local & now we're the proud owners of a wooden mask for 1/2 price which now hangs on our wall. We were also a little too impulsive & ended up getting a timeshare. What were we thinking??? But my favorite part was sailing. We rented a sail boat & took it way out into the ocean where the water was SO blue I couldn't believe it! Ahhh to be back there again:)

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

WOW!! You bought a time share???! We are totally making a trip out there w/ you guys. How fun! And you sailed? Do you even know how to do that? That sounds like so much fun!!

Jan said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip! There is nothing like the ocean!