Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wedding Day




March 17th, 2007 was our lucky day (St. Patrick's Day). That morning we were married for time & all eternity in the Dallas Temple. All of our closest friends & family were there. Surprisingly, I cried through the entire ceremony. Later that night we had our open house which turned out wonderfully! After being embarrassed by the culprits who decided it would be funny to decorate our car as we left, we 1st stopped by a car wash & then headed to Fort Worth where we stayed at the Worthington Hotel for 2 nights. Our stay was full of surprises. Example 1- I broke out in hives all over. Example 2- I took some Benadryl, which knocked me out the entire time. Needless to say, poor Lane got a taste of what his life would now be like with me!


The Happy Couple


1 comment:

Jan said...

What a Handsome Couple!!! We love you TONS!!!