Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy Weekend

This weekend was filled with lots of fun. Some of my relatives were in town (although I realize I didn't take any pictures of them!) & we spent Friday & Saturday with them. They have little kids too so we went to the Indoor Safari Park in Southlake. I had never been there before & didn't know what to expect. The part that drew us in was it being indoors! I was a little disappointed with this place. The concept was great, but it felt like the A/C wasn't turned on, there was barely anywhere to sit to watch your child play & only 2 people were working there. But that was just my adult opinion. If you ask Elliot, she would give it 2 thumbs up. I guess that's all that really mattered.
 Here she is climbing up to go down the slide.
 Flying down into the ball pit.
 They had an indoor train.
 Riding the zebra. They had a couple of other animals to choose from. They were motorized.

 A little tot area.
 Saturday was Eleanor's birthday party. She had it at the play pool like we did last year. What a difference a year makes. E was so independent, I didn't really have to stay with her much.
 She really went to town on these monkey cupcakes.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Glad she had fun at the pool. You guys should come swim at our house more.

Caitlin said...

That play pool looks so cool! I wish they had something like that here. And those monkey cupcakes look good, I would probably do the same thing she did!

Regina said...

So the Safari was no good, huh? Well, at least E had fun! And Eleanor's party looked so cute!