Saturday, July 6, 2013

Our Fourth

On the 3rd, the kids & I went to see fireworks in Mansfield. Lane had to work so I was on my own. I left Perry with my parents since we would be out so late. Plus I wouldn't be able to handle all 3 by myself. We had such a good time. They had a really good set up with bounce houses everywhere. We rode with Regina & her family and met Amy & her family there. It was nice getting there early because we didn't have to wait in any lines. We had our blanket set out and ate hot dogs, cookies & waited for the fireworks to begin. The kids loved it. We'll definitely do this again next year. Hopefully Lane can join us.
Cru, Elliot & Kelly
Davis' face during the fireworks
Regina brought glow sticks for everyone & Elliot was in heaven.

On the actual 4th, we went over to Lane's stepbrother's house for dinner. The kids had tons of fun swimming & playing with their cousins. We enjoyed seeing Lane's stepbrothers & their families. It's a rare occasion!

I had made Elliot & Perry matching flag shirts about 2 months ago, so I have been waiting for them to be able to wear them! Well about 15 minutes after we got there, Perry's bow fell off her shirt :( This is why I shouldn't waste my time on making things like this.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun. You should show the shirts up close.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I've been waiting for an update from you! Your kiddos are so so cute.

Jocelyn said...

How fun... I'm glad y'all had a good 4th!

Lindsey said...

For what it's worth, the shirts look really cute!!

Christina Bassi said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We wished we could of been there. :-)