Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

What a day of love we had! Yesterday Elliot had her class party. She was SO EXCITED for it. 
This morning the kids woke up to their Valentine envelopes.

 They each got a book & another little gift. If you have a 2 yr old boy, I recommend How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? It is the cutest & definitely right on. I've read it about 5 times today just by myself!
 I guess you could say we have a tradition of heart pancakes for breakfast.

 Heart sprinkle sandwiches for lunch.
 Decorating cookies.

 And heart pizzas & shirley temples for dinner.

 Here's the valentine I got for Lane. I thought it was appropriate.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like a good day. Eleanor didn't say she came for a visit.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK you are super mom. And I LOVE your house! Lane's gift is awesome!!

Laura said...

Fun! Looks like an awesome day. And I LOVE the picture you got Lane... that is awesome!

monica said...

fun day! and the valentine you got is so cool!

Donnie and Laura said...

Fancy! I would have loved growing up as your child! hahah