Friday, December 5, 2014

Perry's 1st Haircut

This girl had quite the mop. I should have taken a picture from the back because it was about 4-6 inches longer than the sides. She has been difficult in the hair department because she hates me to fix it. The only thing I can do is a little sprout on top. No pigtails, no bows. She won't have it. So at 23 months, we finally got her hair cut. We evened everything out at her chin. I love it! Here's the before:



 And after:


Love it! If only her hair would look this nice all the time. 

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

so cute!!! I always miss the long hair but they always look so much cuter with it trimmed up evenly.

Jocelyn said...

What a doll... the haircut is very cute!

Hannah's hair is also much longer on the sides, but I think I will wait for the back to grow a little longer before we cut it.