Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's Day

Here the kids are at our annual Valentine's Day breakfast. We had fruit, chocolate milk and heart shaped pancakes. For dinner that night we had heart shaped pizza. Lane and I celebrated the night before. We went to dinner at a new pizza restaurant in Fort Worth, stopped somewhere else for dessert and then headed home to watch a movie. We did have more stuff planned, but as the day came upon us, we were tired and started crossing things off our to do list. Lane surprised me with a photo blanket. I think he meant it to be a little joke and not for real. Either way it's warm. A couple of weeks before Valentine's Day I had come up with a brilliant (in my mind) idea of what we should get each other...socks. That's right. I explained to Lane that we should do this every year. We both always need them, but hate buying them because of the added cost. This would be our 1 day a year to buy them guilt free. So we did.



No comments: