Sunday, June 26, 2016

Bennett's Blessing


Today we blessed this cutie pie in church. Lane gave a beautiful blessing. Bennett has lots of wonderful things ahead of him. Wish I would have gotten a picture of both Lane & I with Bennett. Things are just too crazy with the other kids and finding a capable person to take our picture. I actually changed back into my dress to snap this shot. Can we take a minute to admire Bennett's little ensemble? How adorable does he look?! I went out in search of something for him to wear for this occasion and future Sundays to come. Non of the blessing outfits really did it for me. Plus, he wouldn't be able to wear them more than this one time. I did see some dress clothes, but honestly, at his age, "real" clothes just swallow him. Then I stumbled upon this and another similar outfit and fell in love. All he's been living in are sleepers any way. They are the most comfortable for him. So add my 2 favorite things: sleepers and suits= SOLD.

No comments: