Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bennett 1 Month

With everything going on the past month, I have been horrible about taking pictures. Things are still in boxes and I literally haven't had a second to do anything. Baby boy has been wonderful. He has a great temperament. However he has put me through the ringer regarding his weight. When I took him in for his 4 day checkup, he had lost more weight than he should have. Therefore I had to bring him back 2 days later. Same thing the next time. I ended up going to his pediatrician 3 times in 1 week. Keep in mind that we hadn't moved yet, so I was traveling from Burleson with all 4 kids for a 5 minute visit. It was awful. I definitely didn't have time for that! At his 2 week checkup, he was doing better. When I went in for his 1 month visit, he had gained weight, but apparently not enough because he had gone down in his percentile. So as a precaution, I had to come back a week and a half later for ANOTHER weight check. Sheesh! At that visit, he had gained a pound since the last time, so we are good for now. I am supplementing with formula when I feel like he's still hungry after I feed him or if we're out and about and it's time for him to eat. So hopefully that helps. For the past month at night, he has slept in my bed and not the pack n play. It's just easier for me not having to get up to put his pacifier back in his mouth. And I feel like he is quicker to fall asleep and I need all the sleep I can get! I am making a conscience effort to put him in his pack n play. Last night he slept there until he woke up to feed. Then after that he was in bed with me:)

Here are his stats:
weight--8 lbs 1 oz--2.75%
Height--21 inches--14.37%

No comments: