Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tagged by Christina

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago: I think I was 15 & a freshman.

1. I was singing in the choir & showchoir in HS.

2. I cheered for the Trojans.

3. I was very involved in my church group.

4. Regina & I were definitely doing something that we would consider embarrassing right now.

5. Studying...that year I was a bookworm.

5 Things On My To-Do List To Day:

1. Well it's the end of the day, so pretty much finish this.

2. I probably should do some school work, but won't.

3. Go to sleep.

4. Sleep

5. Sleep.

5 Things I Would Do If I Had A Million Dollars:

1. Invest it.

2. Buy a house.

3. Buy a car.

4. Set up college funds for any kids I decide to have.

5. Take care of my family.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:

1. High waisted jeans.

2. Clunky shoes.

3. Immodest clothes.

4. Platform flip flops.

5. Maroon lipstick

5 Favorite Toys:

1. IPOD.

2. My camera. It's a dinosaur, but I use it all the time.

3. Our tv...Is that considered a toy?

4. I guess this computer.

5. My phone...I really don't consider any of these toys, but necessities.

5 People I Am Tagging:
Regina, Alys, Marianne

2 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

What are you talking about you feel old. You are just two years older than me. You're silly.

Regina said...

haha! we were definitely doing something embarrassing 10 years ago! And in ten years, we will be saying the same thing!