Friday, February 15, 2008

New Camera


Yea! We finally got a new camera! We decided with me being forced to tutor after school, I could at least get something good out of it. We've been wanting a new camera for a while now. The camera we have is supposedly really nice, but it's huge & always takes blurry pictures...because we can't figure out how to work it. So we're going to sell it & start from scratch. I just spent the last 2 hours reading the owners manual. That's my least favorite part about the purchase. But I know we'll be so much happier with better pictures! So be on the look out for clearer posted pictures!

7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Very nice! Getting new things is always fun. And yes, tutoring after school SUCKS. I hate doing it.

Missy said...

What kind of camera is your old one? I know a couple in the market for new ones... Just curious!

Regina said...

Yea. Buying things is fun! We have a Canon, and I think it's great. But then again I wouldnt know. How's the job-hunting?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bassi said...

We loved our Canon Powershot! I know you guys will love it too!

KT said...

I like your blog's new look! And yay for a new camera.

Jon & Ash said...

I am still really bad at updating this thing but I will get pics up soon of the house, Marianne keeps yelling at me for some! That is insane about medical school!! You both look really happy, these first years are the best!