Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Night Special


Tonight we went with some friends to Pappadeaux's. Lane has been talking about this special they have going on for weeks. It's 1lb of crawfish for $5. He was so excited, & even though I detest anything that swims, I went for support. I just reaffirmed the fact that I didn't like seafood by watching everyone crack open their crawfish. They are probably the most disgusting creatures I've ever laid eyes on. I don't know how that can look appetizing for anyone!


"Please don't eat me!"




4 comments:

Regina said...

Actually those look pretty good, but they are too much work to eat. You might like seafood if you ever TRIED it!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh i LOVE that restaraunt!

Amber Larsen said...

I completely agree with you. How can you eat something that looks like that and enjoy it? Can't they at least make it look like food and not an insect? It totally freaks me out.

The Piersons said...

Aaron and I stick to fried seafood. :) Loved your comment, glad to hear we aren't the only ones who will be putting in extra gym time.