Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Haircut Woes

This time, the problem isn't with Lane's hair, it's with mine! So I needed a hair cut fast & didn't feel like spending a fortune with my regular guy. So I went to the local super cuts & figured it would be harmless. WRONG. I made the lady go back & cut more after the 1st time she showed me. After the 2nd time, I was tired & said it looked great. Well I don't know where I was looking because when I got home & inspected everything, I noticed that one side was shorter than the other! How did I miss that? No idea. I'll blame it on being the end of the day. Anyway, I had to even it up by myself which was a challenge. Just imaging me holding out chunks of hair & cutting away, with no particular plan involved. So now I just have an ugly blunt cut that's the same length all the way around when it should be angled in the back. And to make matters worse, I have an interview tomorrow! Grr!

6 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a Day!!! Hope that your interview goes well tomorrow.

The Piersons said...

Sorry about the hair, luckily you're gorgeous no matter what.

Jalei, training alone is rough, I trained for this one alone and without an Ipod (both of ours broke)!! Its way more fun with someone but you could totally do it alone. You would love it, beware...its addicting. I always say I'm gonna take a break and then I start up again, its so much fun!

Regina said...

I have also learned the hard way that you get what you pay for. Sad but true.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ha ha!!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Bexie Funk said...

good luck at your interview! when i get a bad haircut it doesn't really matter b/c i wear my hair in a ponytail everyday, so i always go cheaper.

Christina Bassi said...

Oh man and I recommended Supercuts. I feel so bad. Sorry about that. I guess when it comes to short hair they aren't good. I hope your interview went well anyways.