Monday, April 28, 2008

Arizona

I went to Arizona for the weekend to visit Marianne, Clint & Sage. It was so nice up there. Much different than our normal humid climate. The mountains were beautiful. We went shopping for a while, but realized we were both bums & didn't have the energy to keep looking. So we went to see "Baby Mama", which was pretty cute. Here was the main attraction of my trip! This little one ate a ton! It seemed like every time I turned around, she was hungry again. Poor Marianne!

3 comments:

{lex} said...

Sounds like Susie when she was that age. I swear she was going to eat us out of house and home.
I miss the mountains!!! I'm glad you had a good time. Sounds great.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yes,she is constantly plugged in!!! How was your flight back?

Regina said...

I am so jealous.