Tuesday, September 20, 2011

36 weeks 5 days

I found a few maternity pictures on Pinterest that I liked, so here's one that I tried to recreate.
Another quick check up today. She checked me & said his head is down, but I am not dilated yet. That actually surprised me. I was sure I would be. As of October 7th, if Davis hasn't arrived, I will be induced. I'll be 39 weeks at that point. I cannot wait! Hopefully he'll come before that, but at least I have a deadline. Next week I'll go back for an appointment & sonogram. I will make sure they give me pictures this time around. So I hope I will make it to that point because I really want those pictures. I know that's silly, but whatever.

Things about the past 2 weeks...I have had to pee so much! I know that is totally normal, but last time around it was the complete opposite. I could hold it all day long. Now I go 3 times in 1 hour. It's crazy. Davis now weighs about 6 pounds & is 16 body fat. More fat is accumulating around the knees, elbows and shoulders.

16 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I can't believe you get to be induced early. You lucky duck you. And your belly is so so cute!!

Gwen said...

That is such a cute picture! If it's any comfort, I'd rather be 39 weeks than 9 weeks. I have sooooo far to go!

I've never been induced before. I didn't know doctors could induce you early if you're so close to 40 weeks. Why are they inducing if you're not passed your due date???

the tatsaks said...

that is so cute!!! Cant wait to meet him!!!

Bexie Funk said...

i've never made it past 39 weeks, i think that might due me in! good luck!

KT said...

I love the picture, super cute! Good luck with the due date/ getting induced! It's killer waiting at the end and not knowing when your little one will make an appearance.

Jen-Jen said...

I love the bow and name tag! so adorable :-) glad we got to catch up yesterday- can't wait to meet little davis!!

Diane said...

Wow, sounds like Davis is going to be a big baby! Emily had her baby last week. A 9.5 lbs! All natural. She's crazy!

Kashari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kashari said...

I loved being induced! Right after they started the Pitocin i got an epidural which was awesome! i was only in "labor" for 6 hours and pushed for 30 mins, it was great i hope it happens with all my kids :)

Jocelyn said...

Eli was also induced a week early, and even though I just KNEW he'd arrive early on his own (which he didn't... he was stubborn even before he was born!), it was nice knowing I had a definite end date (even though I LOVED being pregnant)!

It seems like this has gone by so fast! I can't wait to see whatever maternity pictures you take.

The Hickman Family said...

Cute, I love it!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Very exciting!

Christina Bassi said...

You are almost there!!! We can't wait! :-D

Laura said...

That is such a cute picture! You have a cute prego belly! I can't believe he'll be here so soon! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Whites said...

That's so exciting! Cant wait to see Davis. I just started checking back in with private blogs since we moved a few months ago (since the blog addresses were saved on a computer we took forever to set-up.) You look adorable pregnant. Hope your delivery goes well! And Elliott has grown so much since we saw yall last. She is so adorable!

Debbie said...

gorgeous!!! love the picture. i've seen some of the CUTEST pictures on pinterest! love it!

yay, you're almost there!!!! :)