Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Davis is 5 months!

My little sweet cheeks is 5 months old today! For some reason I keep thinking it's 6 months, but nope, just 5. How horrible of me to try & age him! He is the best little baby. Very easy. Today especially he has been a fantastic napper. Usually his naps are 30 min, 2 hrs, 30 min (which isn't bad). But today it was 1.5hr, 1.5hr, 
35 min. Maybe he's hitting a growth spurt. Speaking of which, I just ordered him clothes for Spring/Summer and went with 9 month onsies & 6 month shorts. I got everything from Carters. Right now he's in 6 months & they fit him well, so I decided to go up a size to give him room to grow. His big accomplishment is that he FINALLY started rolling over on February 29th, so almost 5 months. I thought that day would never come. He loves to stand with you holding his hands. He gets a big kick out of it. He also loves grabbing my face & squeezing my cheeks. Just what I want to do to him!



13 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

He is rolling now. How fun! I love that stage. I bet Elliot is rolling all around with him.

Jaymie and Justin said...

He is so smiley! Love it! Neat that he is rolling over now!

Alys said...

Such a cutie! He is getting so big!

Justin and Allison said...

I'm in!!!! He is so adorable! It was fun seeing him today. Btw, you look fantastic!!!

KT said...

What a cutie! He looks like a happy boy.

Gwen said...

I have SO much catching up to do!!! What a big boy?! I'm glad that he is healthy and coming right along. His smile is to die for!

Allison said...

What a cutie!! Can't believe it's been 5 months! How is that possible? Glad to hear that he is an easy baby...I don't even know what that is like. Ha! :) We will definitely be coming up in the summer and I can't wait to finally meet him.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He is SO cute.

Jami said...

So big.

Lindsey said...

what a cutie!! And I miss those days of long naps...Olivia used to nap 30 min, then an hour and a half, then another hour and a half everyday...I loved it! (now it's two one hour naps, give or take 15 minutes either way...still not bad!) Seriously though, he is adorable!

Jocelyn said...

Such a cutie... he looks so much like Elliot in that last picture!

Laura said...

I can't believe he's 5 months! He looks a lot like Elliot to me. I don't know if that's true... but in these pictures he looks like her to me. :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is a little squishy, doll face. LOVE HIM!! You sure make beautiful babies ;) And as for the last post.. Jalei you look great! And if you don't, well you hide it really, really, really well. You look tiny!