Monday, February 27, 2012

Trying to Work Out

I just came to the conclusion that I suck. I knew I hadn't worked out since before Davis was born, but I still thought I could do an easy work out. I was wrong. I had pinned a couple of no equipment interval workouts. They looked doable on paper. I even ordered an interval timer to help keep me on track. Well 10 seconds into my first interval (60 seconds of jumping jacks) I thought to myself, "oh crap". Really? I can't handle jumping jacks? Actually I did finish that one but I could hear my bones cracking at every bounce. And that's pretty much how the rest of the work out went. There were only 9 60 second intervals that I was supposed to go through twice. I called it a good day at 1 go round. I'm such a pansy & I know that I will be hurting tomorrow even if it was a wimpy workout. I'll just keep at it until I can get through it semi-easily. Swimsuit season is just around the corner & I already bought a splash pad pass to take the kids to, so we'll be in plain view of other people a lot.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Please like you look bad in a bathing suit.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You look awesome no matter what. But I hear you on bones popping. I feel like I'm getting so old!

Bexie Funk said...

interval workouts are hard if you ask me. they seem so easy but I tried some the other day and i'm sore today!

Jade said...

It's been a while since I worked out as well. Getting all this baby weight off should be interesting! :)

Jocelyn said...

I agree with what your first friend said... I would trade you bodies any day of the week (wimpy or not)!