Monday, May 7, 2012

Davis at 7 months

Davis has been doing great lately! He doesn't have another appointment until 9 months, but here's what he's doing these days. He's sitting up a lot better. I still put a pillow behind him because he's so unpredictable. If I lay him on his tummy, he immediately rolls over. Hopefully he'll stay on his tummy so he can start getting up on all fours. As you can see in this picture, he loves to grab things. He'll get a hold of one of the animals while it's spinning & just hold onto it. 

I have noticed he often sleeps on his side. He is still a good sleeper. He goes down around 8:30pm (wish I could move that to 7:30) and doesn't wake up until about 6:45am. He naps 3 times a day. His 2nd nap is typically the long one (2 hours).

He is still eating 4 6oz bottles a day, but now those are followed by baby food (half a jar) and 1 oz of prune juice for good measure. He's not too crazy about the vegetables, but who would be. Those look/smell disgusting. He does like the mixed vegetable one though. I've noticed he likes the orange vegetables over the greens. As far as fruit goes, he LOVES bananas and blueberry apple.

I found out today he does not like the Cuisinart. The vacuum doesn't bother him, so I thought this wouldn't either, but I was SO wrong. He gets this look on his face & lets out a loud scream. It's too funny. I took a video of it on my camera, but for some reason it's not uploading. If I figure it out, I'll post it.

4 comments:

Alys said...

He is a good sleeper! I can't believe he is still taking three times a day. That is awesome for you.

Jami said...

He is too cute.

The Piersons said...

Sounds like he is such a good baby. And I don't know how I never noticed this darling picture of your kiddos on the side bar. I love it! Did Missy take it?

Debbie said...

so sweet! haha, you're totally right about all the baby veggies...GROSS!!! lol