Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Circus

We took Elliot & Davis to the circus. Elliot went last year and remembers every single detail of it, so when we told her we were going, she was SO excited. We decided to let Davis go with us this year because I would have felt bad leaving him, but it was a mistake. He didn't care 1 bit about it. I thought for sure he'd be fascinated, but he was not. The tigers were out doing their tricks & he was staring at the ceiling. Elliot on the other hand was enthralled. She ate an entire bag of cotton candy, and half a bag of popcorn. She was in heaven. This years theme was the Dragon and she kept asking me when he was coming. We had lots of fun, but only lasted to intermission...barely. After Davis kicked the lady's head in front of us twice, I knew we had to get out of there. So we just told Elliot it was over & she was cool with it.
 Elephant doing a little painting.
 Elliot dancing a jig. She is so funny when  she dances. I really should put her in dance class.
 I tried to get a few shots of the kids before things started, but none of them turned out.


Davis in true form.


4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that looks like so much fun!

Jocelyn said...

Fun! We look Eli to the circus last year, and he loved it!

Jami said...

Looks like fun. We need to take the girls some year.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Finally!! I've been waiting for a few updates from you. ;)
Congrats on the house!!! That is seriously exciting, and a long time coming. You guys deserve it.
Tea time is so cute. I will have to find a tea set and steal that idea, my girls would die.