Sunday, May 3, 2015

Davis at 3 years 7 months

What to say about Davis...he is a mama's boy. He will walk around the house calling for me and start crying because he thinks he's lost me. He has the cutest pout face. Lips stuck our and a dramatic arm fold and "huh!" to go with it. He is obsessed with 2 things: the loopy loop ride at Six Flags and the robot cleaner in the pool. If you talk to him, chances are he'll start with one of those. When we were staying at my parent's house, he would always go get their Book of Knowledge and look through the pictures. For some reason, that made me happy. He has a weird quirk recently about highways. He doesn't like to go on them because they are "too loud". Very strange and unavoidable.


2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Finally! I've been checking like the stalker I am for updates on this thing. 1-Perry sounds like Emery. 2-I'm jealous that Elliot can ride without training wheels! 3-Davis makes me want a boy. 4-YOUR HOUSE. I want to see it so bad! Your backyard looks amazing and I'd kill for that driveway! I hate taking my kids to ride bikes because I'm always terrified of cars. ha!

Unknown said...

He is so precious and has the sweetest spirit about him! He is growing up so fast!!! So glad we are close now to see him more often!