Sunday, May 3, 2015

Elliot Reese at 5 years 9 months

Elliot now has a new school. We came in at a busy time of year. She has already been involved in a musical where she played the mouse. She was adorable. We both LOVE her teacher, Mrs. Harraid. She's young, energetic and communicates well. I feel like I can already see an improvement with Elliot. They write a lot more in her class now, which is great. On one assignement, they were to say why they wanted to be a zookeeper. Her answer was, "so I could pick up poop." I died laughing when she told me this. She is so random. She told me she doesn't really want to pick up poop, but couldn't think of anything else to say. LOL. 





Field trip to the zoo. She has made 2 good friends, Aurora and Gracie.

Elliot can now ride a bike without training wheels! We took them off. I helped her once and then she took off. I couldn't believe it! Now she zooms all over the place. I love having lots of driveway space for her to ride around in.


A few bits of wisdom by Elliot...

"I know why Winnie's hair is turning white. Because she eats napkins and napkins are white." (Winnie is my dog)

"Now I know why they call them slippers. Because you slip when you wear them."

"He's only 3 and doesn't even know what he's talking about." Her reply to a boy at the playground who wanted to play with Davis instead of her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious and I can't wait to watch all of her new adventures! I am glad that she has such a great school now!