Sunday, May 3, 2015

Perry Leighton at 2 years 4 months

I think every family has 1 child that gives them a run for their money. Perry would be that kid. For the longest time, I thought it was Davis, but Perry turned 2 and brought the spunk. It may have even been earlier. I don't know. All I do know is she is my little firecracker. She definitely has a mind of her own. She wants what she wants and there's no reasoning with her. For instance, as soon as I turn on the tv, she starts whining for me to turn on Team Umi Zumi. I can't do it fast enough. At the dinner table the other night, she took a big drink of water, proceeded to gargle it for an obnoxious amount of time, and then fake burped. She did follow it up with "excuse me", but the whole thing was ridiculous. She did that about 20 times over and over. Here's a few pics of her shenanigans...
 Found her in the bathroom with no pants on, washing her hands.
 We stayed with my parents for 2 weeks and every night she would sleep in their bed. While this created a problem for me later down the road, it did allow me to get extra sleep.


Found her in the bathroom again. This time she had gotten into some blue finger paint. And of course this is right after I had given her a bath. 

On the flip side, she is developing by leaps in bounds in her talking. It's really fun to listen too. She has started to give me big kisses and hugs at random times. Love those little surprises. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She will keep you young and busy!!!! I love her chatter!!