Monday, December 24, 2007

PS, this is the saddest movie you will EVER see!


This morning Lane & I decided to go see a movie to kill some time before the family shananagans began. He was sweet & let me pick one of the chick flicks I've been dying to see: PS, I Love You. Let me just tell you, do NOT go to this movie unless you have a full box of tissue! I'm serious. I cried the entire 2 hours! It was so bad my eyes were starting to swell shut. The whole movie is about a woman whose husband dies & sends her letters afterwards, to help her move on. I know it doesn't sound like much of a story line, & it isn't, however, I still liked this movie. In fact, I'll probably buy it for one of those rainy days when I feel like a good cry. It will definitely do the trick.

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh I am all about sappy movies like this. I am dying to go see it!!!