Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rodeo Time!

Lane & I went to the Rodeo to see Rascal Flatts. Let me just say it was awesome! We were there for a total of 6.5 hours. In that time we spent $30 on food that will take a week to work off. But it was all in the spirit of the rodeo, so it's ok. My favorite part aside from the concert was seeing all the livestock. I've never seen such clean cows in my life. They were so cute! And then there were all the other animals. Before the concert, we watched bull riding, barrel racing, calf wrestling, bucking broncos & the calf scramble...all of which were very entertaining. While I enjoyed the music, Lane started out the concert by plugging his ears because it was so loud. I think he's getting old. And he told me that if everyone took 1 picture during the concert, there would be 7 pictures per second taken. Seriously, you're doing math problems? Anyway, he assured me he enjoyed the concert. I have to say we definitely got our moneys worth.

Me & My Gang
She thinks my tractors sexy!

Us in our Rodeo gear

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ha ha ha!!!! I really am dying laughing at Lane! He and Clint must be from the same mold. The math problem is totally something Clint would have been doing. Lame Lane!! You guys look cute in your country gear!

The Piersons said...

I'm so jealous. I could never convince Aaron to go to a country concert with me. I heard it was amazing.

Regina said...

I am so jealous. Rascal Flatts are my ALL TIME fave!! When they come to Dallas I am going. Period!