Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beeville

Lane & I decided to take a spur of the moment road trip to visit his grandparents. They live in Beeville, which is about 3 hours South of Houston. It was nice to sit & visit with them. This was only my 2nd time to meet them. They are so sweet and made us feel at home. Smokey loves feeding his cats, which we found were in the 30s! And Helen takes care of him and makes sure he has all his meds. I think grandparents are so special and are always great examples to follow. Seeing them made me miss mine.

5 comments:

Regina said...

aaawww! How fun! Grandparents are so great. What do you mean the cat was in the 30s?? I dont get it.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a great memory to have.

Jalei & Lane said...

I mean they have 30 something cats.

Regina said...

Shut up!!! Thats a lot of cats.

KT said...

Beeville? That's kind of a funny name for a town. Are there a lot of bees there? :) That's cool that you took the time to visit some family. It's important to visit those grandparents while you can!