Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Part of Christmas

On our way down to Arlington, we stopped off in Kerens where Lane used to live. This is the house his dad built. It's still in really good condition & so quaint.

Our festivities began on Tuesday. We went with my parents & sister's family to South Lake & ate at Buca, which was sooo good. After we headed out to their town square & took pictures in their little Santa Land.

On Christmas Eve, we went with my parents to El Rancho Grande in Fort Worth. It's been a tradition of ours for the past 5 years. Then we went over to Lane's dad's house to celebrate with his family. Brenda gave everybody these little crowns to wear. It's some kind of English thing.

And wouldn't you know that it snowed! A real white Christmas!

On Christmas morning we went over to my parents' house to eat breakfast & open presents.

Elliot was all smiles. Then on Christmas night, we went over to Lane's mom's house to celebrate with their side of the family. Check out Elliot's cousin Vinny. He was born 2 days after her & weighs 21 pounds! He's such a little teddy bear!

And here is Elliot digging into her present!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

It sounds like Christmas was fun and busy! I'm glad y'all had a good one. E is sooo cute! I love her little bow! Now, I'm off to post my Christmas!

Alys said...

I can't believe you went to our old house! It looks so much smaller than I remember. Anyway, glad your Christmas was good. Iy was fun to Skye and see Elliot.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You look so good!!!!!!
And Elliot is adorable. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Donnie and Laura said...

I'm so jealous of all that snow!! And that little bow is so precious- Happy Baby's First Christmas!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Such cute pictures!!

Justin and Allison said...

Sound like a fun Christmas. E just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Jami said...

We have that last sleeper too. I thought it was Eleanor at first.

Lindsey said...

How fun!! I love, love Elliot's little bow. And I can't believe it snowed for Christmas in Dallas, we didn't have snow fall on Christmas Day here in upstate New York even! (we did have snow on the ground though from earlier in the week). Happy Holidays!

the tatsaks said...

The snow picture is great!!! She is so so so tiny and PRECIOUS!!!

Regina said...

All of these pics are so cute!
fyi: the word I have to type in for word verification is racism. Weird.

Jen-Jen said...

your pictures are so cute!! i STILL need to meet her!! miss you! glad her first christmas was so fun :)