Thursday, December 31, 2009

Busy Busy

The past few days we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Tuesday night we went to see The Blind Side. It was really good. Makes me want to get rich & adopt a kid...jk.

Wednesday morning, Missy took our family pictures. Bless her for putting up with all of us! She had to shoot my sister's family, my brother's family, my family & then all of us together with our parents. Let's just say there was a lot going on. I'm sure they all turned out great. I took this picture of Elliot after we got home. I wish she would have smiled like this earlier.

Today we went & took a tour of the Cowboys stadium. I thought it was a really good tour & our guide was pretty entertaining. Definitely worth the $15 to go. It lasted 1.5 hours so I feel like we got our monies worth. I was amazed at the attention to detail in all the decorating.

Here's my brother Justin with his little guy Easton.

We're standing in front of this glass wall with a play on it. I found out that Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson & Barry Switzer all played on the same Arkansas Razorback team. Behind us there are all these silver helmets hanging from the ceiling. Since the Cotton Bowl is now at the Cowboys Stadium, the helmets of the 2 teams playing will gradually replace the silver ones for the next 20 years.

The Cotton Bowl is on the 2nd, so they had all of their logos everywhere instead of the Cowboys. That was kind of a let down. I wanted to see the big start in the middle of the field.

And of course we had to get a picture in front of Romo & Witten's lockers. We also went into the cheerleader's locker room, but I felt no need to take a picture of the lockers with their life size pictures above them :)

6 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so glad that you toured the stadium! It is on my list of things to do! I'd rather be touring the stadium then fighting the snow here in Salt Lake! Enjoy the rest of your time in Arlington :o)

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait to see your pictures with Missy! I'm still so sad Scott and I never got to take pictures with her before Eli was born, but I'm hoping to do family pictures with her sometime soon.

Debbie said...

how cool! i still havent gotten a tour of that place. i'd love to see the locker room. i had no idea they all played for arkansas either!!

ps- i bet ur pictures turned out great, missy is awesome!!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Elliot is seriously the prettiest baby!!!

Regina said...

That pic of her is too cute!

Laura said...

I love that picture of Elliot... she is so cute!