Monday, December 28, 2009

Primping

Today I went with my sister Jami & my sister in law Jaymie to the spa. Jami had a gift card & was nice enough to use it on us! So we all got fancy pedicures. It was so relaxing & fun to have time away from babies. Nothing but good girl talk. Our toes turned out great, but I'm sad that I had to cover them up since the weather is FREEZING! After, we decided to go to a cheap nail place to get manicures. My hands were in desperate need of some tlc. Now I just need somewhere to go!

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

fun! is it sad i've never had one done? Its always fun to have a little girl time!

Regina said...

Guess you won't need to get a mani with me!!! Boo!!

Jami said...

Thanks for going.

Lindsey said...

Awww I love spa time! How fun to go with the girls in your fam and how nice of your sister!