Monday, December 20, 2010

Trains

On Saturday we went to see the Trains at North Park. They did a really good job on the displays. They depicted The State Fair, downtown Dallas, Washington D.C., California & many more places that I can't remember. I wish I could have done a better job of capturing them all, but my camera was about to die. So here is what I got.
Lane's sister Aly & her husband Chris met us out there. Sorry Chris, I didn't realize your eyes were closed!

Us in front of Downtown Dallas.


3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

looks so fun! We were there today but it was packed! I hope we can make it out there for Cru before it is over!

Jami said...

That looks like fun. Too bad it is so far away.

Bexie Funk said...

fun, we went to opryland hotel and it was the coolest thing we've done here, kind of sad.