Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

What a whirlwind Christmas was. I'm so sad it's over. Christmas Eve we went to Lane's dad's house. Everyone had a great time eating all the wonderful foods that Brenda prepared. At gift time things were so crazy that I didn't even get a chance to take any pictures. I guess it didn't matter because it was E's bed time, so she wasn't even around for it.

Christmas morning we were at my parents house. Elliot's big gift was a table & chairs. When she saw it, she went right on over & climbed up on the chair. That made me feel good that she actually appreciated it. Thanks Santa!

Here's her Christmas dress. It's too bad that she only got to wear it once!



Christmas night, all of my relatives came over. It was so good to see everyone. It's probably been 3 years since we've been together on Christmas. Usually Lane & I are at his mom's house, but we went earlier this year. I just have a few random pictures of E because I really love her shirt. I'm waiting for my Aunt to email me the family picture. 

8 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i love it when kids like the gifts they get! it gets better as they get older too.

Alys said...

E looks super cute in her dress.

Jami said...

It's too bad we didn't get pictures of all the girls In their matching dresses. I didn't think you guys were going until Sunday. Oh, she can still wear the dress. We will have them on this week.

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

I love the pictures of E! She's so stinking cute! That's so great you were able to be with your family! It's definitely a wonderful time of the year for family and celebrating! We miss you guys and thanks so much for the congratulations on our wall :)

Abby Batlle said...

that family picture of yall is SOOO CUTE!!!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

I just love her Christmas outfit!!

Regina said...

She looks so cute in that little shirt! Where is that from? And very cute fam pic!

Laura said...

Cute table and chairs! We'll have to come over and try them out. :)