Sunday, April 10, 2011

2nd Go Round at Nursery

This was Elliot's 2nd time to go to nursery at church. Her first time was like a month & a half ago. In between the 2 times, we have been out of town three times & sick twice. I figured we would be starting back at square one with her being scared, but she did surprisingly well. Maybe it was because her little friend A is now in her class. I really don't care what the reason is as long as she's happy. Lane & I actually got to enjoy Sunday School class. It was so weird. Of course in between classes we stop by the nursery & look through the window to see how she's doing. We are stalkers. Luckily, so are our friends because they took a picture through the window. It was quite cute. Here they are during singing time. Don't they look so grown up?



E is on the right & her friend A is on the teachers lap. So cute!

9 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

what a cutie, i'm glad she's liking it better. it makes sunday so much better!

Allison said...

So glad to hear it went well! I bet you are enjoying your quiet time in church now especially knowing she isn't crying. Jason and I do, but it was tough for those few months that Emerson cried all the time in nursery. E is so grown up and she's as cute as can be! We sure are going to miss all of you! :( But, it will give us even more of a reason to come up for a visit.

Lindsey said...

Yay for y'all being able to have regular Sunday School again! And E looks so cute, I love her siler shoes.

the tatsaks said...

So so cute! Love her dress!

Regina said...

Oh so cute! That's awesome! We don't have window, but we had a reverse peep hole in the jr. nursery room. In the sr. nursery there is nothing, so I just go listen in at the door every once in a while. I am a stalker too!

Jami said...

I'm glad she did better. Eleanor went this week, but she did cry for about two minutes.

Alys said...

Our nursery leader keeps telling us to bringing Harrison in early so he will get used to it. Sean tells her they don't want him yet because he will try to escape!

Gwen said...

I can't believe there is a window on the door! Usually, there is only a peephole. I'm glad E didn't have a hard time. Sunday school is NICE when you can enjoy it, right?! BTW, stalk all you want! I sure did...and I dared anyone to try to remove me from that door!!!

Laura said...

Great picture! Lindsay has had a hard time with Nursery too. With 3 different wards over the last month and being sick, it's not been much fun for her. I'm not planning on things being any better until we are all settled in Kansas.