Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outside

On Sunday we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house and met up with my cousin & her family. They are the only family I have here in Houston & have been a great support to us over the past 4 years. This was kind of our last hurrah before we move.  
Their next door neighbor has a little pond in her backyard along with a fountain & lots of flowers. We went over to check it out and spent a lot of time outside.

She was really interested in this cat.





She loves to buckle things.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is seriously so cute! I can't believe how soon y'all are moving.

Jami said...

I'm glad at least one of us get to see them.

Regina said...

I love her cheesy smile in the wagon! So cute!

Caitlin said...

That looks so fun! When are you guys moving? I hope everything goes well!

Debbie said...

how ADORABLE!!! her hair is getting so long! cutie. :)