Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

What a nice day it has been. We were pretty lame this year & instead of having a nice Easter dinner like I would have liked to do, we had frozen pizza. That's right. With us moving this coming Saturday, I have already boxed up our kitchen things. So I had no bowls, serving dishes or anything to use. Therefore, everything we bought for this week is pretty much frozen dinners. But it all worked out & now we are watching "The Sound of Music". Here are some pictures of Elliot with her Easter basket.

 She got stickers, an activity sticker book & play dough Easter eggs.




 We hid her eggs around the house & she got to find them a couple of times.



Checking out play dough for the first time.

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It looks like she had a great time... and that's what counts! Happy Easter!

Kashari said...

I love her dress! She is growing up so fast. Is she excited to be a big sister.

Christina Bassi said...

She is a doll. Glad you guys had a good Easter. All packed up that is exciting. If I don't talk to you good luck on the move.

monica said...

She looked adorable with that dress! Thanks for the blog invite :) We have a blog too http://alexandmonik.blogspot.com

Good luck with the move! We'll miss you a lot in YW!

Jami said...

Looks like she enjoyed herself. I like the dress.

Caitlin said...

She looks happy! I can't wait until Janae is old enough to appreciate things like Easter baskets. All she wanted to do this year was play with the bow! And beutiful dress E is wearing!!

Laura said...

I love Elliot's cute Easter dress! And I know what you mean about having things all packed up. That last week before moving was hard to plan meals. We ate on paper plates and with plastic utensils. It was so much easier though. Good luck on your move this week! I'm excited for you!

Bexie Funk said...

that's not a bad dinner for being packed up!

Gwen said...

Very pretty dress! Then again, you always dress her in the cutest clothes! I love her mouth full of teeth...your little is gowing up :o)

Alys said...

I am now feeling bad Harrison didn't get to look for eggs. I kind of thought he was a little too little to enjoy it. But E looks like she did great. Oh well. Next year I will be on top of it.

Regina said...

She looks like she is having so much fun! Frozen pizza aint bad! Who deosn't love a frozen pizza?! I didn't do one single thing on Sunday. We didn't even go to church so the kids didnt get to wear their outfits. I'm a dead beat mom.

Debbie said...

Awww! I LOVE that picture of her with her hands together under her chin. Such a sweet girl! I'm sure you guys are so ready to be moved and settled in your new place!

C Jester said...

I am the luckiest Pappa in the world. I have the sweetest and most beautiful grands in the whole world !!!
Pappa