Friday, April 1, 2011

Up Close

Yesterday I met my cousin & aunt at the zoo. I hadn't seen the new African section, so I was excited to check that out. Giraffes are one of my favorite zoo animals & we got to feed them! I let E hold the leafs of lettuce & she got a real kick out of it.



 Elliot also loved the carousel. She was really getting spoiled this trip to the zoo because I usually never do the stuff you have to pay for. 
Here she is with her cousins, Emerson & Landon (in the background).

11 comments:

Gwen said...

The zoo is a perfect outdoor activity this time of year. I'm glad you splurged for E! I hope you're feeling well.

Regina said...

It is great weather for the zoo. I am thinking I need to take my kids.

Bexie Funk said...

i love the new africa section. i was really mad they didn't finish it before we moved so we could see it more.

Jami said...

The girls went to the zoo today. They have a new dinosaur thing going on. Love doing the leaf thing. We did that with my class at school.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Why don't you look even the tiniest bit pregnant yet? Not fair you hooch. And congrats on the house! Can't wait to see it!

KT said...

That's fun you fed the giraffes. It looks fun, but we are too cheap to do it. Kira loves that part of the Zoo, she calls it the African RAIN Forest. It's just the African Forest, but oh well.

Jaymie and Justin said...

Looks like fun! That is great Elliot got to go with her cousins too!

Christina Bassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Bassi said...

They opened the new giraffe exhibit. Thanks for the post. I was interested in seeing what they did. You guys got to feed them. How cool. I love the giraffes. :) Elliot is looking bigger and bigger with every posting.

Jade said...

How much fun!! Sounds like ya'll had a blast!

the tatsaks said...

Cute pics! You are so skinny!