Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stars Game

My sister got extra tickets to a Stars game and invited the whole family. I have only been to 1 hockey game in my life. I have to say I can get into any sport if I'm there in person. And I will say hockey is more exciting when they have fights. There was only 1 this game.

 Papi, Elliot & her BFF Eleanor
She passed out for about 5 minutes. It was a 2 'o clock game and she usually naps at 1. So when 3 'o clock rolled around she couldn't fight it anymore. Shortly after, they scored a goal & everyone cheered waking her up. Then she had her 2nd wind.
 After the game we went to this burger place called Grease Monkey. It was in downtown Arlington. I hadn't been there since they started to revive the area & I have to say it's really cute. I loved the atmosphere of this place.
 

8 comments:

Jami said...

We enjoyed having you guys there. I know the girls liked having Elliot with them. We went to the Mellow Mushroom in Fort Worth.

Gwen said...

I love the bff's holding hands! That is too cute. Glad you enjoyed the game.

Jade said...

I wanted to let you know that I read your blog all the time, but I never comment. It is one of my new years resolutions to do better. Hopefully I will stick to this one. :)
I hope that you are your precious family are doing well!

Brooke and Josh said...

Elliot is getting so big and Davis is such a cutie. It looks like you guys are enjoying being back with your families. We sure do miss you guys!

Allison said...

What fun! I love hockey games and the fights do make it more fun to watch. That is one sport the kids have not been to yet; we need to add it to our list. I used to go all the time with an ex-boyfriend back in high school.

Debbie said...

Hockey games are WAY better with fights...and scoring. I love when that alarm goes off for a goal...and then the "hey!" song. So fun. :)

I haven't ever been to Grease Monkey, but, it looks fun!

The Piersons said...

Oh I love hockey games! They are way more fun with fights though for sure. :)

I can't believe Davis is 3 months old, he is looking so much more like Elliot to me.

I am so impressed with you guys organizing everything for you date nights. I will have to pass that on to Aaron's brother who is a year behind Lane and they never feel like they have time to go out.

Regina said...

Oh fun! I didn't know yall did that!