Thursday, June 7, 2012

Davis-8 Months

This guy is now 8 months old! He is doing great. He likes to wake up at 6am, which kills me! I can't wait til that changes. He's still one of the happiest babies around and loves to laugh. He no longer has "duck hair" that's fuzzy & sticks straight up. His hair now lays flat, which is kind of sad. I guess I could try to put some styling product in it, but I feel like he'll lose his innocence. So for now I'll just leave it. Just a couple of things I want to remember...I usually sing him a song before putting him down to sleep and he always gets the biggest grin when I start singing. His 3rd tooth is coming in (to the left of his bottom 2). He is now holding his own bottle, which is awesome! He lights up any time Elliot talks to him. He is now getting up on all fours and rocking. I'm sure it will still be a while before he is crawling.
 E put the ears on him.
 His new trick.

8 comments:

Gwen said...

I think you should try a little hair product. Little boys are so cute with the spikey hair. Who knows, you just might like it. His smile is so bright and I love it!

Bexie Funk said...

he's such a cutie. he's got some long legs!

Jami said...

He looks so old.

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is so cute! I laughed at the part where you said hair product will make him lose his innocence. Really, it's so true!!! Logan wakes up at 5:45 or 6 all of a sudden now too. UGH!

Christina Bassi said...

Elliot is going to have so much fun with him when he starts crawling. He is getting so big so fast.

KT said...

He is getting big! I love that he grins when you sing to him. Carson used to do that too.

Laura said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is so cute! That's awesome he can hold his own bottle! Hooray! Hopefully he'll start to sleep in longer for you soon! :)

Alys said...

He looks a ton like you!