Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Drama Mama

Elliot has been one big drama queen lately. I don't know what has gotten into her, but hopefully she'll snap out of it fast! She says something is hurt on her body constantly. When I ask her if we should go to the hospital and get lots of shots, or if she'll be ok, she always chooses the shots! What? And then when I move on, she'll come up to me later and ask when we're leaving for the hospital. She is crazy. And yesterday Lane took the kids to the gym and within 15 minutes, they had come to get him because both kids were crying uncontrollably. So out of the norm. When I finally got Elliot to stop crying, she said that she was playing with a puzzle and another little girl turned her "c" upside down. Seriously? That warrants a break down? We had to talk about different responses she can use next time. Oh dear.

7 comments:

Jami said...

She did well here yesterday.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm laughing and so happy right now. Because hearing this means my girls are not the only emotional girls out there. C and S are OUT OF CONTROL with the drama. They are in constant need of bandaids for imaginary owies, are always SCREAMING at each other if one has a toy the other wants, etc. It is driving me mad.

Gwen said...

Oh no! Jeremiah will slap a bandaid on Scarlett in a split second and then she's ready to move on. Hopefully, this is a quick stage and E will be back to herself soon. That is one tough cookie if she is willing to get shots.

Kelley and Addison said...

haha oh no! i am afraid addison is on the verge also! she is nuts lately!!!!

Bexie Funk said...

Caroline STILL acts like that at times, and she's 6. I think its a girl thing, they're just crazy sometimes.

Lindsey said...

LOL!! At least it's out of the norm! (and yes very normal for what I hear about girls...I'm sure I'll have stories in a few years!)

Debbie said...

hahaha, tooo funny! the stuff that Jacob chooses to have a meltdown over is pretty ridiculous, too. these kids are nuts! :)