Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Oldie but a Goodie

My sweets turned 34 today! I feel like I really failed in the wife department here. He was originally scheduled to work today, so we had planned to celebrate the day before. We tried India Grill in The Highlands. It was awesome. Can't wait to go back. I had a doctor appointment today and at some point, he no longer had to work, so that stunk. And it ran longer than expected and caused us to miss lunch with his parents. Double stink. Fortunately we were able to eat dinner with his parents instead. Luckily Lane is so understanding and low key about his birthdays. He never really cares and never wants any presents. Which brings me to the next part. He didn't have any presents to open :( I did get him a present, but he won't get it til the end of May! I bought one of those drive your dream experiences where he gets an hour drive time in a Lamborghini Gallardo. Can't wait for that day!



1 comment:

Regina said...

Oldie but goodie, that's hilarious! And that cake looks delish!