Friday, October 11, 2013

Davis is 2!

This guy just celebrated a birthday! He is a mess of a boy rolled into a sweet loving package...if that makes sense. Let me elaborate. He is into everything! He's all over the place. He's really into movies right now. The Letter Factory is his favorite. Davis recently picked up biting, hitting and pulling hair. Lovely I know. Only towards Elliot. It's so funny because he knows he's not supposed to and loves to push her buttons. He does NOT like to share. This one is going to take some time. I just keep reminding myself that it's normal. It's just that he's so loud about it. He will pitch a fit. Davis was at my mom's house the other day and she found him in the bathroom with the sink water on, the stopper in & water flowing over. That describes him to a T. But at the same time, he is super loving. He is constantly coming over to me just to give me a hug or kiss. He always says, "Thank you mommy" in the SWEETEST little voice. Just melts my heart. He loves people. The first thing he does when we walk into somewhere is wave & say hello. He loves Perry. He is always stopping to give her kisses as well. 
Height: 36 in--89%
Weight: 26 lbs 12.8 oz--51%
Head: 18.9 in--43%

We had his birthday party at McDonald's. They had a cute fire truck that you could eat on, so I went with that theme. 







 Some of his favorite gifts...
 Is this not the cutest donkey?! You bounce on it. He thinks it's so funny.
 We got him the Cozy Coupe. He is OBSESSED! I knew he would like it because he's seen them before at Pump It Up & always goes in search of one. He has played in it all day.
 Another favorite of his is this law mower. He loves to push things so this is a perfect match.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow... I can't believe he's already TWO! Time has gone by so very fast!

Christina Bassi said...

He sounds a lot like Garek. I don't have to worry about entertaining him because he does fine thinking stuff up all by himself. We have had all kinds of watery messes in the bathroom. Gotta love boys. :-)

Jami said...

He is really starting to talk well. It seems to make him much happier.

Jan said...

I'm sorry that we missed his party! Looks like he had a great time.