Monday, September 30, 2013

Perry at 9 Months

Little miss is 9 months today! I love everything about her...except for her waking up around 5am each day. Can't wait til that is done with! She is doing fabulous. She gets anywhere she wants to go by scooting. And she's quick at it too. She's gotten up on her knees a couple of times, but that's it. I'm sure she'll be crawling here soon. She's gotten a lot more vocal as well. She'll just babble while she's playing with her pacifier. I feel like she's pretty small, but her stats are about average. I say that because she is wearing 6-9 month clothes. I just bought her a 9 month outfit today. She is long & light. Although she did jump up in the weight percentile from 5%

Height: 27.75 in--56%
Weight: 16 lbs 8.5 oz--22%
Head:17 in--34%

And just for comparison, here is a picture of Elliot & Davis at 9 months.




6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Time is flying by... I can't believe she's already nine months old!!

Bexie Funk said...

what a cutie!

Brooke and Josh said...

Adorable!!

Christina Bassi said...

So cute! :-)

KT said...

She looks like such a happy girl! It's fun to see the side by side pics with your other kids.

Jan said...

So beautiful! I think she may look much like Elliot. I love my grandkids!!!