Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Weekend

On Saturday we went to our neighborhood egg hunt. It was just my style. No crazy amounts of people, food, Easter bunny, egg hunt & train ride. There are not a lot of people in our neighborhood with kids, so it's mostly just grandkids that come.





That night, we did our annual Easter egg dye party. The kids loved it. And  now that I think of it, I need to start eating all of those eggs!
Easter Day Photos



Easter baskets & family egg hunt. We just hid them inside the house.






 Egg hunt at Grammy & Poppy's
It was raining when we got home, so I threw caution to the wind & let the kids play in the rain. It was perfect timing. Baths were next on our list.








 


5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK. 1st. Which book should I read to learn how to handle Em better? She sounds similar to Davis and my "hit her back", "Pull her hair back", etc that I have started to tell the girls when Em beats them up is not working. ha.
2. Did you darken your hair? And cut it? It looks amazing! I am so tempted to whack my hair off. I want to so bad.
3. I need to see your house. I think I love the way your decorate and that orangish colored buffet in your family room is to die for!!!

Jocelyn said...

Such cuties... I love their Easter outfits!

Jami said...

That train looks fun.

Christina Bassi said...

What a great neighborhood. They had a train ride. I bet the kids loved that. Glad you guys had a great Easter. Your kids are all getting so big.

Jan said...

So cute!!! Nothing like playing in the rain! Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of the pics--I love seeing them in all of their activities.