Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bennett at 2 Months

I've been anxiously awaiting this appointment to see how much weight he has gained. He came in right at 10 lbs and is measuring 22.75". Little man is doing great. Now I just need to be better about our schedule so we can get him into a routine. This month he is starting to smile. Not too often, but I have seen it. He's doing great with tummy time. He's still eating every 2 hours, sometimes more. He's getting a lot more bottles than I had planned because of his large appetite. As far as sleep goes, he is a loud sleeper at night. He wiggles around a lot and makes grunting noises constantly. We're going to have to figure out a new sleeping arrangement before I go crazy from lack of sleep. Aside from that, he's still an awesome easygoing kid.


No comments: