Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Kids' First Rangers Game

This is the first time we've braved a Ranger's Game with the kids. It's usually just me & Lane. But we got a really good deal on tickets, so we thought we'd try it out. Of course I had to make sure they all had adorable Ranger's gear. We brought my parents for reinforcements. And they brought hot dogs and juice. I only ended up having to buy 1 bag of cotton candy. I was prepared to buy 3 snacks, so I got out cheap. The kids all did pretty well. Elliot & Perry seemed to enjoy the game. Or I should say the music and clapping. Davis was in awe the first 5 minutes and then was over it. He kept trying to lay down on one of us and saying "I can't get comfy". Then he repeatedly asked us if we could go home. I mean, seriously? I made him wait to the 7th inning stretch and then we left. Will we take them again? Not for at least 5 years. Don't want to waste the money on them:)






No comments: